Wednesday 5 September 2018

Breaking Financial News Alert!! CIA Insider Launches Urgent Mission to Expose Government’s Secret “Ice-Nine”

Breaking Financial News Alert!! 

CIA Insider Launches Urgent Mission to Expose Government’s Secret “Ice-Nine” Plan DO NOT deposit another dollar into your bank account until you read this book! 

“Once you see the government’s secret plan to freeze your money you’ll understand why I’m sending a FREE copy of my new book to any American who answers below...” https://buff.ly/2Nln6BZ 

Dear Reader, Hi, Jim Rickards here… You may know me as the best-selling author of two New York Times best-selling books: Currency Wars and The Death of Money warning about the coming collapse of our financial system… As well as the best-selling modern day authority on the importance of gold in today’s monetary system, The New Case for Gold... I have a high profile on popular financial TV, print and online media outlets… Turn on the TV and tune into CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg or RT and you’ll likely see me on the channel. But that’s where my similarities with my peers end. 

Because my credibility reaches far, far deeper than anyone else you know… My work as a currency war advisor for the Pentagon, CIA and national intelligence brings me into direct contact with the top echelons of the U.S. power structure. They’ve given me access to their most closely held information, too. And what I’ve discovered as a consequence of my access has floored me: If you have a single dollar to your name… In a stock brokerage account or 401(k)... If any payments are direct-deposited into your bank account whether it be Social Security checks... your paycheck… pension payment… or anything else... Your wealth, your freedom and much more are at grave risk right now. That’s why, for a limited time, I’m rushing a FREE copy of my brand new hardcover book, called The Road to Ruin: The Global Elites Secret Plan for the Next Financial Crisis to the doorstep of any U.S. citizen with a valid mailing address. (All I ask is that you pay $4.95 to help us cover the cost of shipping and handling.) Do not let another dollar hit your bank account before claiming and reading this book. https://buff.ly/2Nln6BZ 

YES, this is legitimate and not a hoax or prank. I only just discovered this news today. So please pay head and ensure you and your families financial welfare NOW, before ALL of your accounts are FROZEN. I care about people's welfare and that is why I'm informing you of this disgusting plan by the American government called "Ice-Nine." 

Wishing you & your family abundant optimal health & well-being 

With Love 

Damon 

firstinhealth Personal Training & Integrative Health Consultancy 

Waiheke Island 

New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment